St. James’s Club Morgan Bay is a vibrant, colorful and refreshingly casual All-Inclusive resort in Saint Lucia. With its romantic beachfront setting just minutes from the world-class Rodney Bay Marina, Cap Estate Golf Course, and capital city of Castries, St. James’s Club Morgan Bay offers relaxation, romance and a hint of adventure.
The perfect vacation destination for families, couples or weddings, this resort offers a host of beachfront fun and relaxation for everyone.
St James’s Club Morgan Bay, St Lucia All-Inclusive resort is now part of the impressive Elite Island Resorts portfolio. Since its acquisition it has undergone a multi-million pound transformation, turning it into one of St Lucia’s finest beach resorts – and a favourite amongst honeymooners.
The resort is for perfect couples who want to relax in a relaxed, tropical setting with a pure sandy beach lapped by the turquoise waters of the Caribean Sea.
For couples wishing to take their children that isn’t a problem either, thanks to the resrort’s well-managed Kids Club – and being part of the all-inclusive package it means that you get some well-deserved ‘me time’ time away from the children while they thoroughly enjoy themselves too with fun activities and managed play areas.
Wedding guests and honeymooners will all enjoy simple get-away-from-it-all pleasures of a sun-drenched beach, excellent dining in style or fabulous pool areas with no shortage of sunloungers. – All in all, your experience will be defined by two words: serenity and happiness.
If you are looking for the authentic Caribbean experience you will love the way the abundance of Caribbean colours – turquoise sea, deep blue sky, green palms trees lining the pure golden sands of the beach beach.
The resort offers four restaurants, so if you prefer a more-relaxed style of casual dining you will be well catered for. But if your preference is to dress up and enjoy the whole gourmet experience then you will not be disappointed either. Just go where your mood takes you.
There are also five bars serving a wickedly tempting selection of Caribbean cocktails. Why wait until sundown?
The friendly and attentive resort team will all ensure that your experience is a very pleasurable one.
Rooms & Accommodation
The resort offers a total of 326 rooms all featuring
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV with premium channels
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Beach towels
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Garden View – Caribbean-themed rooms with a king-size bed. Each rooms features its own patio or balcony, and views of the tropical gardens. Max occupancy three people, perfect for couples travelling with one child who can snuggle down on a comfy rollaway bed. Twin beds are not available in this room type.
- Ocean View – These spacious room feature full or partial ocean views, a patio or balcony and king-size bed, in addition to the above Garden View amenities. Max occupancy three people, with third person on a rollaway bed. Twin beds are not available in this room type.
- Premium Double – Spacious rooms featuring full or partial ocean views, a patio or balcony, and two double beds, in addition to the above amenities. Perfect for couples happy to share with their two children. Max occupancy four people.
- Beachfront – These honeymoon favourites are situated close to the beach with a king-size bed and dramatic ocean views. Maximum occupancy is three people, with the third person on a rollaway bed. Twin beds are not available in this room type.
- Deluxe Ocean View – Popular hillside rooms with upgraded furniture, panoramic ocean views during the day and the romantic lights of Castries in the evening. Max occupancy two adults.
- One Bedroom Ocean View Suite– Fabulous, spacious suites featuring large bedrooms, living area and bathroom with spacious Roman tub. Excellent views of the Caribbean Sea. Max occupancy four people, with a 4ft wide sofa bed in the living area for the third and fourth person.
- Family Suite Garden View – Larger interconnecting suites perfect for families, with a twin double-bedded room. Max occupancy six people.
- One Bedroom Garden Spa Suite – These hillside suites consist of a spacious bedroom and adjoining living area, with the bathrooms featuring large Roman tubs. Balconies or patios span the entire width of the suite. Includes five daily spa treatments per seven-night stay. Max occupancy two people.
Watersport lover will not be disappointed with a wide of range of water sports available including catarmaran sailing, windsurfing and kayaking, water skiing, snorkelling and dinghy sailing
- The resort also offers a well-equipped Fitness centre – perfect for burning off those extra calories you consumed with the evening cocktails!
- There are volleyball courts, daily fitness classes and a tennis court. (tuition available)
- Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
- Four swimming pools are spread across the grounds including an adults-only and a children-only pool
- Top Tip: If you love being spoiled rotten and utterly pampered, we highly recommend that you enquire about the Spa Suite – you’ll enjoy incredible ocean views and a free spa treatment for every day you stay, excluding your arrival and departure days.
- The resort’s Tranquility Body & Soul Spa is located in a peaceful hillside setting with views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Treatments include an aromatic salt glow scrub, reflexology treatments, a spa tranquility well-being massage, aromatherapy massage, deep cleaning facials, and detox seaweed wraps using the celebrated Pevonia Botanica product line.
- Treatments at the spa are the perfect way to get you in the holiday mood, especially after the stresses of wedding planning and the excitement of your big day.
- The Palms – buffet style dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Bambou – breakfast, lunch and dinner – popular due to its oceanfront location
- Morgan’s Pier Restaurant – delicious fresh seafood and grilled meat
- Le Jardin – fine dining French cuisine ($25pp surcharge payable locally)
- The Plum – lighter meals including grilled food and snacks
- Sunset Bar & Lounge – Relaxed main bar with regular entertainment and a great selection of drinks
- Lazy Lagoon Pool Bar – Poolside bar with wine, beer and full cocktail service
- Plum Tree Bar & Grill – Sophisticated bar with light snacks, refreshing beverages and full-bar service for adults
- Tommy’s Hilltop Pool Bar – Overlooking the ocean and offering a great cocktail menu
- Choc Bay Cafe – offering speciality teas and coffees & serves afternoon tea between 3:30pm – 4:30pm
In the restaurants, shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men do not wear tank tops or sleeveless vests. After 6.30pm men have to wear trousers and collared shirts and women wear dresses, trousers or culottes.
Honeymoon & Wedding Anniversaries
Honeymooners will receive:
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Room upgrade (subject to availability)
- 10% discount on spa treatments and photography packages
You are required to produce a valid Wedding Certificate or copy at time of booking and check-in.